The wedding season is approaching fast and it is crucial to get in early and book your wedding entertainment so you don't miss out. Lavish hire offers some great options to compliment both traditional and no traditional weddings and we are able to cater for young and old. Here are some excellent options that don't cost the earth and are really popular with your guests.
Giant chess is always a great activity that can really involve your guests and give them something to do while your away getting your photo's done with the wedding party. Our 60cm chess set comes complete with a 3m x 3m mat that will really stand out at your reception.
Lets face it every wedding needs some great drinks and what better way to serve fantastic, exotic drinks quickly than with our slushie machine hire. These machines are very efficient and with a huge array of flavours to choose from there is an option to suit every taste, we can even do Mocktails for those who choose not to drink alcohol.
Photo booth hire is a must at every wedding and the reason for their popularity is the enjoyment they provide to the guests as well as the fantastic keepsakes they produce for you. By hiring one of our deluxe photo booths you can create a great talking point for your guests and some great memories for yourself.
We have a range of entertainment for your next wedding so why not give us a call on 0438 864 218 to discuss your wedding reception needs.
Photo booths are great fun and extremely popular at any event. While hiring a booth is always preferable as the quality is guaranteed to be excellent and with options for the customization of the photo strips, sometimes factors such as location and budget rule out this option. Here are 5 simple steps to creating your own DIY photo booth for your next wedding or party.
1) MAKE AND SET UP A BACKDROP : Step 1 is crucial to your DIY photo booth success. When deciding on what kind of backdrop you are going to use you can consider textures and patterns or event a picturesque landscape such as rolling hills. Careful planning of this backdrop is important as this is what will make your photos pop however the possibilities are endless. Please note to make sure your backdrop is at least 3m wide by 2m high to ensure the whole shot is covered.
2) Lighting : Make sure you have plenty of light be that natural (if outside) or a well lit room. To keep your photos consistent throughout your event you do not want to be playing around with flashes (most cheap cameras either do not have a flash or it is not a great feature). If your venue is not well lit why not by some cheap lamps or event the clip on desk lights which will throw out a lot of light. Make sure these are LED globes not halogen as these will get extremely ho especially if left on for a period of time.
3) Buy Some Props: I cant stress this enough! Props are a fantastic way of encouraging your guests to come back to your photo booth time and time again. You can purchase cheap glasses, wigs, hats and whatever else from places like Cheap as Chips. I would strongly suggest to stay away from feather boas as the make a massive mess.
4) Make A Hash Tag: Hashtags are getting increasingly popular. This is an easy way to be able to find all the photos from your wedding or event. Lets face it people are going to use their phones to take photos (everyone does these days), so you may as well be able to access them. If you unsure how to do this head here.
5) Purchase an Instant Print Camera: Instant print Cameras such as an Instax are a cheap and easily accessible option. This cameras print out a photo instantly after you take it just like the old Polaroid cameras (at a fraction of the cost).
That's it! Your DIY photo booth is complete!
While this is a great cheap option you will not achieve the studio quality prints of a commercial photo booth which can be hired from Lavish hire, but still a great option nonetheless.
At Lavish Hire we have the entertainment for your wedding covered with our great value giant board game hire. There is a need at every wedding for something for the guests to do while the wedding party are off getting their photos done. Our giant games are a great way to pass this time and for your guests to enjoy a few drinks while they wait.
Looking at hiring one of our fantastic slushie machines and considering which flavour is best for you? How about our delicious frozen mudslide or our scrumptious cherry delight cocktail. When these flavours are ordered with your next slushie machine hire your guests will be able to enjoy something different than the standard beer and wine. Check out our huge range of flavours for both kids and adults and please feel free to contact us with any questions.
What’s does any party or event require? That’s right drinks. At Lavish Hire we have you drinks covered with our slushie machine hire delivered all through Adelaide. Hiring one of our machines couldn’t be simpler. Give us a call on 0438 864 218 order the size of machine you require and choose your flavours, we do everything else. All the machines are delivered with plenty of time for them to freeze. They are completely set up and filled by our friendly staff and collected the following day. We take care of all the cleaning of the machines as well. For your next party why not give us a call as we provide slushie machine hire Adelaide wide for the best price and service.